OAR helps former offenders become model citizens
Working clients at our reception in November 2014.
A WAY TO HELP OAR!
If you shop at Kroger and use your rewards card, you can help OAR at no extra cost to you! Through its Community Rewards Program, Kroger will donate a percentage of each purchase to OAR. We would appreciate it if you would link your card to OAR. Once you've done it, forward the instructions to your friends!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Simply encourage your members to register online HERE!
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the 'New Customer?' box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (OAR NPO# 84373) or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization's name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Offender Aid and Restoration of Richmond (OAR) enhances public safety by providing individuals and families affected by incarceration with transition services that support safe and successful reintegration into the community.